people: what is your name?
me:rospata..
people:huh?
me:ros...pa..ta..people:owh, so weird
people:how u get your name?
people:who gives u that name?
people:your name is uniquepeople:are u mix?
people:huh?
me:ros...pa..ta..people:owh, so weird
people:how u get your name?
people:who gives u that name?
people:your name is uniquepeople:are u mix?
yes, i know that my name is unique,weird,
compared to my other siblings..
mimi suriati,noorafzan, nor haryati, nor farizan, ME, radziah, and azreen syaheera
compared to my other siblings..
mimi suriati,noorafzan, nor haryati, nor farizan, ME, radziah, and azreen syaheera
I'm always diffrent from my other siblings..
I am the only one who was born in Kuala Lumpur..
My mom said that, she had a very hard time during delivering me so,
the doctor transfered us to Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur..
The day i was born, 14 april 1986,
there was a confrence called P.A.T.A, i can't remember the full name but u can find it at the back of the dictionary..
The conference was held on 9 until 16 April 1986..
The conference is about turtle, penyu..


I'm still remember, one of my teacher at primary school, called me penyu..
I keep on guessing, why she called me penyu?
I asked my mom about that then she told me the story..
I'm proud to be ROSPATA because i think, I'm the only one in this big big world who has a name like this =D and wherever i go, peoples are so easy to remember my WEIRD NAME . . . I'm proud because at least, people did not know me as a no name girl.. THANKS AGAIN TO MY BELOVED MOM N DAD. . .
I am the only one who was born in Kuala Lumpur..
My mom said that, she had a very hard time during delivering me so,
the doctor transfered us to Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur..
The day i was born, 14 april 1986,
there was a confrence called P.A.T.A, i can't remember the full name but u can find it at the back of the dictionary..
The conference was held on 9 until 16 April 1986..
The conference is about turtle, penyu..

I keep on guessing, why she called me penyu?
I asked my mom about that then she told me the story..
I'm proud to be ROSPATA because i think, I'm the only one in this big big world who has a name like this =D and wherever i go, peoples are so easy to remember my WEIRD NAME . . . I'm proud because at least, people did not know me as a no name girl.. THANKS AGAIN TO MY BELOVED MOM N DAD. . .




1 suck(s) my lolly:
sy sgt bangga dgn name sy =D
thnx mak sebab bgtau asal-usul name ni =D
Post a Comment